Cockroaches are primitive and highly successful animals; their general body form has changed little in the past 300 million years. They have adapted well to human habitations and live in most human communities around the world.
After mating, eggs develop in the female in a purse shaped egg case called the ootheca, which can contain between 12 and 40 eggs, depending on the species.
Types of Cockroaches: German, American, Brown banded
Apart from Cockroaches two other common household pests are Silverfish & Carpenter Ant. The Silverfish causes damage by eating foods or other materials that are high in protein, sugar, or starch. They eat cereals, moist wheat -our, paper on which there is glue or paste, wallpaper and book bindings, starch in clothing, and rayon fabrics.
Carpenter Ants get their name because they build their nests in wood. The Carpenter ant can cause significant damage to the wood in your house.
Our GDFix Pest Control Services is the sure cure for these common household pests. The GDFix service Includes:
- Inspecting premises to provide an audit on the nature and extent of infestation.
- Use of water based spray treatment inside the said premise to control cockroaches, Ant and other household pests.
- Use of oil based spray treatment to control cockroaches in gutter manholes.
- Use of highly effective, micro dosage gel based baiting technology.
- Application of the latest management materials manufactured/prepared by Pest Clear World.
- Application of eco friendly, odorless Gel treatment in sensitive areas such as electrical control boxes, Kitchen appliances and computers peripherals.
- Use of vacuum cleaner in the highly infested area.
- Long residual effect with very high moralities.